>>Sunday, April 30, 2006<<
Just a couple of pictures today...
We made a visit to Red Square today to get some pictures of Nikolai in and around Moscow.


The little guy walked nearly the whole square. He loved it!



Mommy and Nikolai enjoying the sights including St Basil's Cathedral.



S has been up to the challenge of caring for her new brother.

That's all we have time for tonight...Stay tuned for a Caroline's Strange Sightings in Moscow Series including the "Lady with the Dolls" story, that's right, lady with dolls. I would be wondering too, but I saw it live.

7 Comments:
Blogger ipodmomma said...
great pics!!! he is such a cutie, and your girl is a precious one too...

what a great day!!!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I would frame that picture of you two walking hand in hand in front of St. Basil's. That would be perfect keepsake for Nikolai especially when he gets older.

Thanks for the post and glad to see you all are doing well.

Big hugs!!!!

Chrisann

PS. Give Miss S snaps for being such a great big sister.

Blogger Deb said...
Love the pictures! Sounds like you all are having a great time. Making memories of a life time.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
He is so cute, as is his big sister! Congrats. And I love the pics in Red Square.

Blogger Yeah So said...
chrisann beat me to it...I was also going to suggest you frame that picture of the two of you..it's awesome!!

Blogger 6blessings said...
What precious pictures!! Congratulations on everything!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
I think it's great that you are spending some time and soaking in the culture. I hope our travel & work schedules will permit this when it's our time.

These are the type of pics that make me keep going with Russian adoption.