>>Saturday, February 25, 2006<<
Our dossier is in flight


Who knew that the smallest things in life would be the things that are so exciting?
I have had a set back the past few days with some kind of flu or something. Our girls have it too. My poor husband has been working around the clock at everything. He deserves every kind of medal there is. I couldn't ask for a better man than him.

But, today all Blake and I could say to each other was "Right now, our dossier is in flight to Moscow" For those of you who don't know what a dossier is... it is our entire door to our life practically. It is a packet that includes our homestudy, our FBI approval, our Financial statements, our Medical Statements, everything. I think Russia will know more about us than we do :) It's all good though, we don't mind. We would hope that they would check under every rock if a child is to be adopted.

So, now once our dossier gets there, it will get translated into Russian and then the wait begins for a court date. Wow! It is so hard to put into words how close we are and how excited we are.
2 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
YAY!!!

I'm excited with you!! I can't wait to meet your little guy.


Love you guys!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
I am excited too!
Wonderful news.