>>Tuesday, December 16, 2008<<
Moving to a new home
I feel like it is time for me to move on and write about the other phases of my life. My new home is Laughter through the Storm

I have enjoyed so much meeting so many people on the adoption journey. Please feel free to contact me if you need any advice or have questions. I love talking about it because it was a great experience for us. Nikolai is almost 4 now and growing like a weed. We call him the Mayor because not only does he greet everyone, but, he remembers everyone's name. He is a blessing in our lives. But, we have moved past the adoption phase now.. And I feel like it is time to talk about other aspects of my life.

I pray that this blog will help others in their journey to find their child. I know for me, reading other blogs was such a huge blessing and help.

I hope you all have a wonderful Holiday season and again, should you ever need me....just write a comment on here or come over to my new home.

Blessings to you all!!