>>Monday, March 27, 2006<<
What? Are you talking to me?
When your children are super duper quiet while dinner is being fixed and the assumption is that they are working on crafts nice and quietly at the dining room table. Always remember, that quiet sometimes does not always equal playing nicely. And NEVER assume :)

I suppose in the 2 minutes between checking on them, Little M had enough time to take out each and every drawer to the craft box that contained a bajillion (I know that is not a word, but, is seemed like more that a trillion and that was the only word I could come up with) pieces and throw them all over the office. Big Sis watched on with laughter. I would say that it took Little M approximately 1.9 minutes with stealth of a panther on a hunt to get this all done. B came in to check on them and walked right back out to grab me and said "there are no words for this...you just have to see it" B asked the girls "Who did this?" They responded with the deer in the headlight look "What? Are you talking to me?"

Lesson of the day....keep small crafts away from small people. ;0
5 Comments:
Blogger Jennefer said...
I am so sorry about that! There have been many times when M and I have looked at each other and said, "You know what. It is way to quiet in the kids room." We dash in their to find something like- they have taken every blanket and sheet off the bunk beds and made some great big fort that covers the entire room. However, instead of saying what I am thinking, "Oh My gosh! Do you know how long this is going to take me to clean up!" I am supposed to say, "Wow kids, what a great fort you have made!"

Blogger Elle said...
OMG!!! That is the funniest thing I have ever seen. Way to go Miss M!

Blogger megz_mum said...
Well done, kids! You just have to laugh, don't you!

Blogger Maggie said...
How funny is that? Your little one is holding her arm out like Vanna White displaying a vowel. I love it.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Sure does remind me of times past!! You were just like M&S.
Dad