>>Monday, March 13, 2006<<
On a Jet Plane
I haven't posted in a few days because things have been wild and crazy at our house getting ready for our trip tomorrow.

We are headed for Russia my friends!!. We are on a jet plane tomorrow. So, my next posts should hopefully be from Moscow!!!!. I hear that there are plenty of internet cafes. So, I will tell you how things are going and what it is like. We have a day to where we can do some site seeing.

I have to go for now because I can't make anything fit into my suitcase and we are trying to just take carry-ons instead of check-in's.

Please pray for us as we travel and we will do the same for all our family, friends and blogger friends.

Talk to you in Russia!!!!
5 Comments:
Blogger Maggie said...
Congratluations. I can't wait to hear all about your little boy!

Blogger megz_mum said...
Wow, sounds "all good"!

Blogger Jennefer said...
How exciting! Please give us every detail about your son and your trip. I am looking forward to hearing about it!

Blogger Elle said...
YEAH!!!! Hopefully if I get my act together you will have a pretty new blog to post from when you get back.

Can't wait to hear all about your trip!!!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
I'm glad that we'll be able to share your journey with you! Keep us posted - I'm be checking in (compulsively of course) daily!