>>Monday, June 05, 2006<<
All Hell has broken loose...

in our home!!! Sometimes in life...you just have to laugh hysterically or you really will cry!

S got out of the hospital this afternoon. Thank goodness!!! She is feeling much better, but, after they pumped lots of meds in her and her having gone under sedation twice...she is a little off kilter the last 2 days.

And now since she is feeling so good...she is bouncing off the walls...and then crying over everything. So..there is that scenerio. The next scene is when we came home from the hospital...Little M and Baby N were so excited to see her. Then Baby N saw me and started crying uncontrollably...like "WHAT ARE YOU THINKING LEAVING ME AGAIN?!?!" Then Little M was jumping up and down as well as our bulldog from excitement and they collided and next thing you know there was screaming and crying and blood. Don't know which one of them bit her tongue..her or the dog. So, at that moment....all three children started to cry.

Not your quiet cry, or your pretend cry...but, the kind that shatters windows.

While my mom watched the kids for a second during the scream fest..i decided to go to the mailbox. Only to find a collection notice of a payment that was supposed to be taken care of by the insurance company. If I could find tears, I would have cried. I think they are scared out of their pants to come out of my face.

I went back to the screamfest...and as of 7:30pm tonight....EST...it just ended. They all are asleep.

So, if you can't laugh about it...what can I do? Ya know? Can't wait until tomorrow when we take Baby N to the urologist to have his "man parts" checked out because of his birth. Can we say "ticked off". So, i don't foresee the hell being stopped from breaking loose in the near future.

I think I might go and buy a wig. I am quickly going bald. :)
9 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Very excited to hear that S is home. It's amazing that you can even laugh a little. You have a lot of courage & strength.
Hope everyone continues to get healthy.

Blogger Maggie said...
I don't know what to say. Too much, too much, too much. I hope things calm down soon.

Blogger Suz said...
Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! I can't even begin to imagine! I hope and pray you get some good news tomorrow for baby N!

Blogger ipodmomma said...
at least S is home, and as for tomorrow, well, it will get here when it does.

love and prayers are send to you all...

Blogger Granny said...
Still keeping you in prayers. At least S. is home and you're able to smile a little.

Try to take care of yourself so you'll be able to take care of everyone else.

Blogger 6blessings said...
Glad to hear S is home. Hope everything calms down a little for you and you can get some rest and maybe a few minutes of quiet.

Blogger Jennefer said...
Been there. Three kids are tough. Especially with all that has been going on at your house. It is hard to count your blessings. I hope things turn around for you all soon!

You know. One day your house will be all empty and quiet with everyone moved out and you will miss those window shattering screams. (I tell myself this stuff as well, but it is hard for me to believe too)

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Hang in there girl!! You know some day you'll be in a quiet house and all the kids will be off to college, and you'll be wishing and dreaming of just 1 more scream fest!

I'm so glad S is home and feeling better - I have been keeping you guys in my thoughts. Please let me know if there's anything I can do from here to help!

:) L

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
BIG HUG out to you! Wow, what a crazy past few days...so happy that S is home again. ` gaye