>>Friday, April 21, 2006<<
Finally,,,I have internet access in Moscow!!
Hello my friends!!! Yep....it is me...in Moscow!! I have been gone from the good ole USA for about a week now. So, imagine me.....a blogger junkie without internet access for this long. (yep, i am now bald... :)

Sorry it has been so long since I have posted, but, before we left...there was so much packing and last minute running around that I had no time to write and then all of a sudden...it was time to get on the plane. Here it is exactly a week later since we have been gone.

We are now the proud parents of Nikolai Edward Ellavsky. I wished that I could give you more information on him. We are bursting at the seams to give out his picture and the video to show you guys. We are just dying to talk about him. I feel like everything has been kept such a secret. But, we have to wait until our 10 day wait period is up until we can officially show his picture or talk much about him. It is then that it becomes official...official. I know, it doesn't seem to make sense does it?. We went to court on Tuesday and he became our "official" son. But, then we have the mandated 10 day wait where anyone in Russia can protest the court order. So, we have another week and a couple of days and we can tell the world and show the world Nikolai. So, if I don't say much...it is not because I am not happy about him...I am estatic!! It is just a part of the rules. But, I can talk a lot about my experiences though. I will probably break up a lot of my blogs into pieces since I just got online and there is so much to say.

Hello World!! I missed you!!!!!
7 Comments:
Blogger Deb said...
Great to hear that you are holding your son and I think the world can tell how excited you are about that. Congratz!!! Can't wait to see his pictures.

Blogger ipodmomma said...
congrats and welcome to your little boy... looking VERY much forward to seeing pics!!!
enjoy your time there... :))) much love to you all!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congrats. Can't wait to hear the story. Hope you are all adjusting well to each other's rythyms and needs.

Blogger Clarence Moye said...
Congrats, Caroline!!! Can't wait to meet the little guy. Cal needs a buddy!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Congratulations Mama! We miss you!!!!

Blogger Charlene Davis said...
I'm so glad to hear from you lil sis! Dad gave us the great news earlier, but I've been checking your blog every day to hear the good news from you. I love you and I'm so happy for you and Blake and that sweet boy!

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Congratulations on your court date! I am anxious to see pics and read more... I guess I can wait the 10 days with you. Hope you are getting some good sightseeing done, bonding with your new son, etc.