>>Monday, April 10, 2006<<
Our New Home....
Nope...your eyes do not deceive you... We have set up a new home!!! Elle
has done an amazing job designing our new blog! Thank you...thank you....thank you!!!! Oh and by the way, if you see a post from me with a new picture and a new name "California Dreamin' Mama"...it's still me. I just decided to change everything. Hey....we have enough change in our house...lets change the whole blog and my name and my picture while we are at it. Just for fun!! :) This is why I love the blogger world!!

I am so happy in our new home. Because it is totally me. I love the color blue...I LOVE water. Water/The Ocean is where I feel my spirit lives. There is just something so peaceful about it. I feel so close to God there. Then, there is another part about our new home that is about the "Journey". We are travelling across over thousands of miles of water to get to our new son. How appropriate to have Water in our theme. So, maybe that gives you a little background into why I went with that theme. Hey...and hubby loves it too!

I just want to say to Gaye and Andrew that we are so excited that you are travelling at the same time!! I will write you guys so that we can see if you will be in Moscow the same time we are. You have to be, because we (definitely me because hubby will be coming and going and coming back again) will be there until May 6th in Moscow. We can show you the town! Listen to me acting like I know what I am talking about only being there for one trip! ha ha!! And Lisa and Derek if I understand correctly, you guys might be in Moscow one of those days too. That would be awesome if we could all meet!! Hey.....is there any of my blogger friends going to be in Russia in the next 3 weeks???????

I just had to brag on Elle....she is just so amazing...most of you already know that. I just hope she knows it.
11 Comments:
Blogger ipodmomma said...
wow!!! love the new blogs!!!!

oh man, I am now going to ahve ot starting thinking if I want to change my templte... :)))
no internet? oh goodness... so glad you are back and connected... :)))

thinking of you lots, and keeping you all close in prayer... :)))

much love too!

Blogger Maggie said...
It looks great. Very serene. Every time Elle creates a new template I see more and more tricks that she's learning. She doesn't in one mold, that girl.

Anonymous Anonymous said...
LOVE the new digs!!! Blue is also my fav color, by far... I have you to thank for my new blog addiction (reading not writing - I'm definitely not the writer).

:) Lorien

Blogger Deb said...
Great new look.
That is so neat that your oldest is going to be with you for part of the trip. It will be so special for you all.
Hope you have a good internet connection over there!

Blogger Elle said...
Glad you like it! Very bright. I had to get used to that. It is growing on me.

Blogger Brian & Rebeca said...
Elle definitely did a great job. Hey, I will let you know tomorrow for sure, but it seems that we will be in Moscow from the 25th to the 30th of April!!! We look forward to meeting you guys.

Blogger A Room to Grow said...
Yes, the blog looks great - Elle did a fantastic job as usual.

Sounds exciting that you may meet up with a bunch of blog friends in Russia! Oh, and picking up your little one!

Good luck with the packing and if I don't speak with you before you leave --- have a great trip!

Blogger Rhonda said...
I love it. Elle is awesome! Somehow she is packing and designing blogs at the same time. What a woman!

Blogger Elle said...
pfffbbbtt!! Packing?! Heck, I'll do that sometime next thursday. Blogs are more fun than packing.

Blogger Gaye and Andrew said...
I am going to have to enlist Elle's help to make my blog pretty...it looks so drab in comparison :) Caroline...we will be in Moscow from the morning of April 27th through the morning of the 30th. Well, that's if all goes well and the waiting period is waived.

Blogger Yeah So said...
You must be so excited to be traveling so soon. It's so cool that you will be meeting up with other bloggers. Good Luck preparing for your trip, I look forward to hearing more.